If you would like to post to this blog, register with the website. This means getting invited to be a content manager on this site and then creating a username and password for access. After that you will be able to post by sending an email from your registered email address to an email address we provide you.
You can attach one image to display in the blog post:
- File formats - .jpg, .gif, or .png only
- Attachments - Attach the image. (Don't drag and drop it into the body of the email. If the image is in the body of the email, it won't display in the post.)
When adding text:
- Email body - Add add content for the blog post in the body of the email.
- Email subject - Add a title for the blog post in the subject line.
- Format - Use plain text (as opposed to rich text).
Remember that although there is no link this blog is public, so under no circumstances mention confidential client details or use any inappropriate language at all.....basically if you wouldn't say it in front of a customer with Bill standing there.......don't say it, this blog is for the purposes of technical discussion and documentation only.